Saturday, April 16, 2011

Reader's Show Off - Jennifer (from The Polka-Dot Umbrella!)

Sometimes I feel like I am a reader. I get excited to check the blog every day to see what wonderful things my friends have made!

I was the lucky one who got Carlee's bunny pattern a little early. Have you seen the Jack Rabbit Softie Tutorial? If not, you are missing out. Go there now! I had so much fun making these cute rabbits, they are darling!

I made these for two darling little boys down the street. One is 4 and the other 1 years old. I knocked and ran with a letter that said,

Miles and Paden,
I wanted to bring you
an early Easter present.
Be good boys, listen to your parents,
and I will be back on Easter morning.
From,
The Easter Bunny


I have received a few pictures of the boys loving them. So fun! Thanks Carlee for the great pattern!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I made a girly one and posted it on my blog. Now I'm making two more for my girls and I'm going to embroider their names on the tummy. Jamesandleighann.blogspot.com

Connie the crafterbug said...

Wow hers truned out super cute too! I just wanted to let you know that I made my bunny. Thank you so much.
You can see it here.
http://thecrafterbug.blogspot.com/
Connie

Catherine said...

The pattern seems to have vanished.. but I downloaded it ages ago.. and thanks today we finally made it!

http://clothesandsewing.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/catch-up.html

Aimee said...

Aww, looks adorable, but unfortunately the tutorial is gone. Hopefully it will be up again someday.